Education is an investment, but it doesn’t have to be out of reach. Faith Christian School offers an affordable, flexible private schooling education without compromising quality learning.
Faith Christian School supports payments via credit card, direct transfer and direct debit.
A discount of 3% is applied for full payments made on or before the due date of invoices due.
Curriculum Resource Levy Fees include:
●Textbooks (hire costs excluding postage)
● Printing of Units (excluding postage)
● ID Card
● Sports and Workshop Activities
● Access to learning resources
● VET courses
● Courses delivered by External Providers
● Extra Co-curricular Activities (items not included in your curriculum)
● Outdoor Activities (e.g: Duke of Edinburgh, Scuba, Camps)
Check the requirements page for a list of current essential requirements and recommended items for learning at Faith.
Faith offers a number of co-curricular activities and programs throughout the year. Some of these activities/programs are available for students at the expense of families. Any offerings are communicated to parents as an opt-in approach prior to ‘signing up’ so families will be aware of costs involved prior to agreeing to the event/activity.
Faith Christian School DE is a hardworking team of over 140 Staff, a parent-run Board and a school community of over 1500 people.